Lead Generation Authority
Do you lack leads in your business?
Are you finding it hard to convert cold leads into high paying customers and clients?
Do you want to increase ROI in your marketing?
Do you want to create a high converting offer that turns visitors into highly targeted leads?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then read on…
The term ‘lead’ does not only apply to big businesses with sales departments offering B2B services. A lead is anyone who lands on your website and anyone who might be interested in buying from you in the future.
And if you’re an internet marketer, a blogger, or a small commercial business, then you NEED to understand these concepts to start making the very most of your business model.
Understanding what a lead is, how it works and why you need it will help you to create many more customers in the long term. More importantly, though, it will help you to build customers that are genuinely engaged and passionate about your brand and that offer the very best ‘lifetime value’ for your organisation.
What is a Lead?
As mentioned, a lead is anyone who might be interested in buying from you and who you have the means to contact. There is more than one type of lead though; a cold lead, for instance, is someone who has shown no interest in your brand yet and who has yet to interact with you.
This is someone who simply falls within your target demographic (and even then, you can make a better cold lead by thinking about your buyer persona).
If you try and sell to cold leads, then you’ll make a couple of sales… but a lot of those people will simply be put off and leave your site They don’t know your brand, they don’t trust you, and they might not currently be in the market for what you’re selling.
Make this a warm lead though, and they become someone you can market to in the future. This is someone who has subscribed to you and who is actively interested in your brand. Your job is then to make that person a qualified lead – someone who is ready to buy and eager.
What else do you need?
You Need A Lead Generation Strategy
Starting out generating leads isn’t easy.
A lead generation software
A follow-up plan
A lead capture page
A way to convert visitors into buyers
and so much more!
With so much to consider, where do you even start?
Thankfully, I created step-by-step guide taking you from A-Z.
Allow me to introduce you to…
Lead Generation Authority:
How To Attract More Leads, Close More Sales And Increase ROI In Your Marketing
What you’ll discover in this eBook:
- Understanding all the different types of leads and how they vary. It all starts with understanding the types of leads.
- How to build an email list so you can follow-up with your subscribers.
- How to increase trust and authority in your industry so your leads will buy your product or service.
- How to use lead management software such as SalesForce and HubSpot.
- How to make sales from leads – turn leads into customers!
- How to write a compelling squeeze page or landing page so you can start building your lead generation machine.
- How to make leads excited about a product using copywriting techniques
- How to build leads in person
- How to create a large following on social media by selling your ‘dream.’
- Why having a brand and a mission statement is so important
- …and much, much more!
We give you the option to buy the reseller package that includes Lead Magnet/sales funnel, bonus to give to your customers, social media pics to post and blog articles! All this within Lead Generation Authority.
Generate income with EasyTools